Want to track your rental business financials? Here's where you can do it
The transactions dashboard provides the latest update on your tenants' transactions status
- Transactions OverviewFour simple cards to indicate the distribution of payment statuses across your tenants
- Transactions ListNumber of tenants that has paid their rent or other payments
- Status FiltersFilter the list based on dates or payment status
Transactions Overview Panel
The overview gives you a quick update on your tenants' transactions status from a range of dates
- OutstandingNumber of tenants that has received invoices and expected to pay soon
- PaidNumber of tenants that has paid their rent or other payments
- OverdueTenants who have failed to pay on time are grouped here
- TenantsNumber of tenants in the filtered list
Here's a further breakdown on your transaction list
- Quick SummaryQuickly see the sum of each payment status in the top panel
- Detailed ListThe list shows the most recent transactions as well as who the tenants are
- Download & PrintYou can also download a CSV document of your transactions to help with offline bookkeeping.
You are on the Transactions page
Click on the button to check out the other sample pages
Managing tenants have never been easier, Let us help you!
Find out how Upsettled can upscale your effiency as the perfect landlord for your tenants.
Supercharge your tenants management now.
Be the first to know when we roll out the release for Upsettled, sign up for early access now!